- Academic Timetable
- Assignment Deadline & Feedback Release Timetable
- Exam Dates
- Programme Handbooks & Key Documents
- Assessment Regulations and Policies
- Referencing and Plagiarism
- Extensions and Deferment
- Interruption of Studies, Withdrawal from Study, Changing Study Mode or Programmet
- CNELM Policies, Procedures and Handbooks
- Office Hours and Contact Details
- Confirmed, Published Results & Conferred Awards
- Teaching, Learning Styles and Contracts
- Resource Administrator: David Lee
This area contains key clinical documentation for those student completing the Nutritional Therapy Practice Diploma (NTPD).
UPDATED 2019! This module aims to introduce students to the necessity of becoming research-orientated and to think critically about nutritional science in preparation for a range of future careers. Nutrition is a far- reaching and complex field of science with a range of external influences impacting on the integrity and consistency of information available not only to scientists and researchers but to the general public.
This course assumes only a general familiarity with maths and numbers as they are used in that are used in everyday life. The sections will lead you through some fundamental maths principles that are supportive for general understanding of maths and particularly statistics. The later sections will introduce you to mathematical principles that are most directly relevant for the science and nutrition courses at CNELM.